The Costessey Centre, Longwater Lane NR8 5AH
Four Rooms Over Two Floors - included Audio Visual*, Air-con, Wi-fi, Kitchen with fridge, oven & water boiler for hot drinks. Bar provision.
No AV in Collison Room
To book call 01603 742958 email@example.com or Contact us
Ground Floor -
Stafford Hall Capacity 200 standing - Sprung Floor - Changing Rooms * reduced due to social distancing requirements
Stairs and lift to first floor with Rymarz Gallery
First Floor - (Shared kitchen)
Jerningham Room Capacity 60 * reduced due to social distancing requirements
Lions Room Capacity 25 * reduced due to social distancing requirements
Collison Room Capacity 10 * reduced due to social distancing requirements
All rooms share use of the Rymarz Gallery (not bookable unless entire venue hired)
Chairs and tables provided for all rooms but capacity reduced.
- Ground floor Stafford Hall has sprung floor and two kitchens, both with servery hatch to hall. One kitchen will have limited access if a bar is provided.
- Tables in two different sizes and chairs provided. A stack-a-stage can be used at no additional charge, but you have to hire the room for additional set up time. There are ten pieces approx 1m square, go to https://stackastage.com/
- First floor Jerningham, Lions and Collison Rooms have three carpeted rooms with shared use of a small kitchen and the gallery.
- Gallery is not bookable and shared by all users.
- Shared car park with recreational grounds
No alcohol to be brought onto our premises for either sale or consumption without prior consent in writing from Mike Urry the licensee. Bar provided by the Whitwell and Reepham Preservation Trust